Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nitin Sonawane and Me

Nitin Sonawane works for the Times Group...a great photo journo with sensitivity of what he shoots..
Nitin and I are members of PSI Mumbai and our friendshiup goes a long way back, it was Nitins pictures displayed at PSI Mumbai of Nag Panchami at Battis Shirala that made me follow his footsteps to Ichalkaranji and than to Battis Shirala the snake town of India.

It was because of Nitin I was allowed permission to shoot the All India Hijda Sammelan at Park Site Vikhroli..and this is the first picture of us together ..we had a common printer Mr Bawaji a Bohra gentleman who made our exhibition prints..

Nitin and I were meeting after a very long time..he gets embarrassed each time I thank him for his contribution to my photography..

This is my tribute to him and to our long standing friendship.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube