Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Fucked Luck

mrs.jean221@msn.com

Please View the Attachment and Call Mr. Jonas Radebe on This No :+( 27) 72 747-1100.or Email: jonasredeba1@katamail.com As Soon as Possible. Thanks You.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Jean Chatzky

Canadian Draw Commission.


wherever i go
i am pursued by my fucked luck
millions of dollars in lotteries
yet friends on facebook and flickr
call me a jerk
living on fresh air
blogs this schmuck
forever and ever without work
i am stuck
my fucked luck
mrs jean chatky
a dangling carrot
wants me to suck
her offer from Canada
no more can i duck
a barren tree of fortune
no fruits to pluck
uprooted from the base
of my misfortune
when lightning
and thunder struck
life is all about big bucks
so dont get dumbstruck
says my family astrologer
beware dont come under
a garbage truck
your balls the best of you
mixed with muck
into the gomti river
parts of my re sized body
they will chuck

dedicated to girish mistry dean of shari academy

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube