Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mumbai Police and the Mumbai Blogger

Yes dont look surprised I wore my slippers this time , it was raining and I dont carry an umbrella or a raincoat nor any protection for my camera , I take my chances with nature as I take my chances with God..he loves to be photographed too and he knows all the top guns of photo journalism will be shooting the big Ganpatis at Dadar Juhu, so he beckons this Mumbai blogger to shoot the soul of grassroot divinity.

Divinity that spreads its wings through chants Siya Ram Siya Ram at every street corner ..
Ganesha is the soul and cornerstone of the Marathi Manoos.. Ganesha is Mee Mumbaikar No1.

And guarding him his devotees well wishers fans are the selfless Mumbai Police..

They are their at almost every road that leads towards the beach where Ganpatis is immersed..they are polite considerate above all they are human like you and me..and not monsters as certain section of media and the film industry portrays them to be..

There are bad eggs in every basket so why paint the entire force with a bad brush..

The Mumbai Police is one of the best task force ready at all time and in all emergency ..the government should upgrade their lot , good pay good accommodation , good schooling for their kids.. and make the force the envy of the entire world..

Political dependence has destroyed the very essence of the soul of the Police Man..'

Though they catch me assuming that I am a terrorist though I carry a Press Card , I hold nothing against their security stricture , only that a man who places a bomb would definitely not be dressed like me..

Besides its time the Mumbai Cyber Space cops told their counterparts that Photo bloggers too contribute to the good of society..

Much better than Photo journalists with borrowed cameras and borrowed egos...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube