Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gauri Visarjan 2009 Mahim Beach

91,833 items / 557,140 views

I am a hardcore ardent fan of Goddess Gauri mother of Lord Ganesha also known as Parvati , I have tried not to miss her immersion over the years along with the 7 day Ganpati Immersion..

So this is my new series at Flickr , I finished my 7 th fast and asked my son in law Assad to drop me at Mahim beach, to shoot the proceedings of the immersion.

I normally would have loved to go to Juhu beach, but my diabetic condition my sugar level , made me opt for Mahim which is close to my house.

So I keep my GSB KIng Circle Ganesha pictures on hold over 600 remaining to post here at my Flickr photostream.

Sometimes I use two uploaders ..but its a slow process I post my pictures as I shot them without resizing them , I have no time at all...

Thus I continue with my over all series called Hope and Hindutva a message of Peace.

Mother and son Gauri and Ganesh are worshiped with great enthusiasm in Mumbai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube