Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lucknow Felicitates BW Jatkar on World Photography Day

The gentleman in the gray safari suit is an eminent creative photographer Mr Anil Risal Singh..of Lucknow Camera Club , he was a close friend of Prof BW Jatkar ..and had requested me for the photo hanging on the wall,,Mr BW Jatkar is a human though encompassing photography you share with all..


Mr Anil Risal Singh sent me this picture of the felicitation along with the note.

Dear Firoz Bhai,

We had a very good function yesterday on World Photography Day, it was inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Assembly Speaker Mr. Sukhdev Rajbhar. It was announced from the dais that this exhibition is dedicated to Prof. Jatkar, sending you one photo chief guest looking Jatkar Saheb's panel, other picture I will send when I come back from Kolkata on 26th.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anil

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube