Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Brave One by Mr K G Maheshwari

86,890 items / 525,737 views

shot by Mr KG Maheshwari

This was a photo shoot at Mr KG Maheshwaris house and Mr BW Jatkar was present at the shoot assisting with the lights, this the humility of a great photographer in the presence of a great photographer Maheshwariji..

Jatkar Saab called him Babuji..they were very comfortable in each others company.Both were knowledgeable, creative distinctly apart from the new breed of photographers who want to shoot fashion models the moment they are born from their mothers womb..they want big bucks..I dont begrudge them, but what I learnt under these two great artists was not just photography, or reading the light , or exposure I learnt humility, I saw dedication and devotion,I picked up a treasure trove that is the soul of humanity.


I dont know whether the title given by Maheshwariji befits my character and nature as a poet photographer blogger and a professional tailor.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube