Monday, August 17, 2009

88000 Blogs At Flickr

She was the most beautiful chirpy face at the Queer Azadi Gay Parade Mumbai 2009 - an American she endeared herself to everyone ..her smile never left her face ..

She was our guest , but she was devoid of arrogance , she was polite , I enjoyed every moment shooting her..I wish her well if she ever sees and reads this

I am sure she too wont forget the barefeet blogger of Mumbai..
I complete 88000 Photo blogs at Flickr in two years ..so I dedicate this passion of my blogging at her doorstep..

Yes a thing of Beauty is joy forever .,

Beauty lies in the eye of the camera.

I thank all my friends and well wishers here at Facebook and Wordpress Blogspot..Live Journal, Vox Twitter and Fotothing ...the places where I cross blog my stuff from Flickr.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube