Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dedicated to Theresa Burke aka Dragonfly

I did not ask him about his deformity I never do, I am more deformed from within than he is,he read my thoughts as I read his..he was extremely silent and in the ruins of Dhai Djinn Ka Jhopda he invoked God for Mercy.

I have dedicated this to an American Woman, , one of the finest, mother of two, brilliant photographer Theresa Burke..She and Wanda both share this dedication from my end.

American woman is an enigma , an American Woman is a Gods unsolved riddle and you dont need to tell an American Man about his better or bitter half anyway...


I recently in my prolonged state of illness after my return from Ajmer a victim of sever food poisoning, wrote a comment that hurt the overzealous patriotic streak of another American woman, it was hell to pay even after a public unconditional apology, she could not get over my remark which was alluded to people leaving their mother countries to lick ass of a dollar littered shores..and people I feel should show humility and not pride as essence of patriotism, I think flag waving and other stuff considered as patriotism is nothing but a refuge of thieves and scoundrels..

True patriotism lies in the inner soul of humanity a world without man made fenced in bleeding barbed wires.... feeling the pain of others like the painof this man with deformed legs..

I asked this friend to block me as she was quite hysterical message after message about my aberration in a comment, , she thought I was over reacting behaving like a drama queen, I am a good man so I went and blocked her for life.I dont take shit from someone including my own spouse ..

I dont need friends if they cant take a comment in the spirit of gratitude ..I have thus removed my comment box forever..

Whatever Flickr mail I get as a response to my new pictures I moderate and post it as a comment on my picture myself..

I have now given you an explanation as you all deserve one..

Funny to get upset I am never going to visit any one of you in your home country I have decided to do away with the passport I dont have one, , I am on the internet and dont need one either..no Immigration check either ,...nothing to declare but fragmented pedestrian poetic genius..

Now stop clapping..this was to the Hijras in the aisle..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube