Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Minstrels at Moti Katla Hijda Paradise

These are nomadic singers are performers , they sing praise of the Holy Saint Khwajah Moinuddin Chishty al Sabri, they are melodramatic and it is their emotional theatrics I shot..

These minstrels mostly hang around Moti Katla where most of the rich and affluent Hijras and transgender reside during the annual celebrations of the Holy Saint called Urus.
The hijras love music and pay generously,.

Another group of professionals that make good money of the Hijras are the good looking, muscular cute raw masseur boys.
They are in great demand out here more about them later ..I have about 2500 pictures to post..

I am relieved I dont have to answer comments..a task which took most of my time..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube