Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Bhuta Boy..From Uttar Pradesh

Hold your clicks a moment please...

85,142 items / 503,474 views

The bhuta boy is a migrant from UP ..state of Uttar Pradesh in India, he dared to dream so he is here to make something of his life, I was once a fan of Ms Mayawati when she broke through a political challenge to crown herself the indisputable Queen of her State , but of late her narcissistic streak of building her statue and those of other Dalit leaders has put me of , the same money could be used to ease the burden of the poor.
I am sure Dr Ambedkar and Late Mr Kanshi Ram would have thought of the poor , and money spent on their welfare..tributes are sheer form of wastage of the depleted public treasury..

If she made her state self sufficient why would her people rush to try their luck in Mumbai unless it was to become an actor..her love for herself is scary to say the least, statues are built of leaders in the hearts of their people , I hope she realizes it one day .. and the Congress already has a foot in her backyard, .. just a little time more when she will find herself isolated by the very people who bought her to power on the back of a white elephant.


I have seen Lucknow a few years back and I can imagine the Nawabs squirming in their graves..even the Nawbs did not built their statues , they built Imambadas and kept their Faith alive by keeping Hussain alive ...in the ethos of Lucknow..

I was born in the city of Lucknow, it hurts , my maternal grandfather was Daroga Nabban Saab of Pata Nala , descendant of the poet Mir Anis.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube