Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GMAIL SUCKS




Loading...
This seems to be taking longer than usual.

If you are using a slow Internet connection, you can wait a bit longer for this page to finish loading, or just use basic HTML view for now.

If you are using your normal Internet connection and you usually get past this loading step without any problems, please refresh this page in your browser. If you continue to have trouble loading your account, please visit the help center for troubleshooting information.

I am fed up of Gmail, I once considered it far superior to Yahoo Mail, or Hotmail, I think Gmail is over rated and I think I have to keep it because of my Blogger accounts other wise I would throw it in the recycling bin..
Gmail support sucks more than I can say..and I am facing this problem since over a month...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube