Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Third Sex of India -The Hijdas


The Third Sex of India -The Hijdas
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Archana Hijda Turner Road

She is a pretty Hijda who blushes each time I tell her that her pictures come out beautiful, she says I pull her leg, she says she is far too ugly, and than I tell her she is heavenly and I am sure God is pleased with her for recreating her personality to what it was originally.Than she innocently nods her headnot really understanding what I just told her.
This is the beguiling charm of Archana .Today she got into a fight with the Fruit selling Bhayya I spotted the spat and rushed to her aid, I reprimanded the fruit seller who relunctantly apologized to her.When Archana moved away I explained to the fruit vendor the meaning of working in mutual peace , she too has a stomach to feed like him.. and I told him he was muck luckier than her..
So this is how I catch situations in my pictorial net.

See the glow in Archanas brightly lit eyes .. it tells her story better than I do.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube