Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tears on Poem Hunter Poetry Day


Tears on Poem Hunter Poetry Day
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

It’s with sadness I have to say
An upright thorough English man
Haiku loving poet was from
Poem Hunter
its alleged
by an American lady poet
Driven away
Before he left he told me not
To use his name
I am sorry
I give the game away
But racism is not just
White against Black
But White against White
Is here to stay
And she says nonchalantly Racism
At Poem Hunter
Is a figment of my imagination
Far way
A crime committed by the oppressor
For which the victim has to pay
As an Indian I know this malignant tumor
Day by day
Ray Lucero shows a path
Of submission bow down
Surrender your self respect
And let the racist
Your wife and daughter also slay
This is the world of poem hunter
Hate and only hate
For the lesser known poet
For the unwise poet
For the spam poet
That threatens the mighty
Stat obsessed poets in everyway
Crashing of their rating
Is what they guard
A click fraud on the soul of silence
On Poem Hunter Poetry Day

Love poetry Hate racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube