Thursday, December 20, 2007

Racism at Poem Hunter Poetry Website


Racism at Poem Hunter Poetry Website
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.digitalapoptosis.com/archives/lightbox/Racism.jpg


My name is Firoze Shakir I am an Indian poet from Mumbai who has been racially abused , debarred from Poem Hunter poetry site for exposing rampant racism under the guise of Poetry..
I give you a sample of the vitriolic racist poems written about me, and Mr Trade Martin eminent American Poet has written to the Management of Poem Hunter…

Please help or giving me a link where I can place and seek redressal for my grievance..12/19/07 Attention: Emily at PoemHunter. (URGENT)

Dear Emily, I’ve also seen others, but these kinds of ugly writings

should be totally banned, along with the writers of these vile

postings. They are NOT GOOD for your site.

Sincerely & respectfully, Trade Martin.

Love poetry Hate racism is gay

People of poem hunter..i am sorry to inform you that the indian satanist also called ‘Love poetry Hate racism’ is GAY! ! ! !
he fucks man..and he also loves one pussy that is cow pussy

Amberlee Spurling

FIROZE SHAKIR EATS COW SHIT

It is sad for a lonley man..
who has no future
no life
no plan

For him to eat nasty poop
Thats all he can eat for thats all he has to scoop
He has no teeth with mangled hair
One eye to see out of and one leg to spare

He spreads diseases like Gonnerea
he also has Koro it is a psychiatric illness most common in South and East Asia whose primary symptom is an overwhelming fear that the penis is being slowly sucked into the body, resulting in death.
He is crazy
He talks about people…because he really admires them
he also admires being rammed up the ass by a rino
his legs start shaking by overjoyment…and he tiny penis may raise of a milimeter of an inch..and for him thats big

Amberlee Spurling

firoze shakir sucks gay american penis

firoze shakir sucks penis
so one day in india after fucking his god cow
he came to realize that he is gay now
so he flew to america to find a gay man
firoze shakir likes the cum from the gay man
then he got Aids..so he went to the doctor and the doctor said
you gave the world aids from fucking the cow
firoze shakir hated white people because he is nasty
so nasty

Amberlee Spurling

Reply

Reply to all

Forward

Trade Martin
12/19/07 Attention: Emily at PoemHunter. (URGENT) Dear Emily, I’ve also seen …

12:24 AM (3 hours ago)
firoze shakir to Trade

show details 4:09 AM (5 minutes ago)

Reply

Thank you Sir

This is nothing but hate for my country, she has written such vile stuff on India , that I took up cudgels against her she has denigrated the Holy Cow , she has called us Indians stupid, now she is getting back to me as she knows I cant attack her having been banned from Poem Hunter…
I am now convinced that Poem Hunter supports Racism completely to the hilt..
An Indian man when he attacks people who provoke him racially with offensive abusive language , instead of giving him a warning is thrown out from a site that promotes Racism, neo nazism..
I have reported this to a few anti racist sites..
I have no problem, no regret being adversely punished by Poem Hunter, but justice should be equal to all irrespective of caste color or creed…

Firoze Shakir



I recieved message from Poem Hunter Management that they have deleted her poems.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube