Wednesday, December 5, 2007

PLAY MISTY ON MY BUM


PLAY MISTY ON MY BUM
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Mr Ivan Donne Carsewll is the biggest hypocrite, I never knew him, one fine day he leaves a comment on my poem Blog Goddess and the Bioscopwallah, that I should give up poetry and sell trinkets and become a shop keeper.I was pretty raw and naive that I blocked him and deleted his message I never forgot his racist remarks to me, and this Man talks about malaise in Poetry that is caused by him and his ass lick buddy Ian Bowen.
Poemhunter shows you can be an arsewhole and reach the top, you can be a fantatsic poet but nobody reads you..this is poetry at Poemhunter, Mr David Hazell spells it out clearly.Imagine poets full fledged all rounded in poetry, seeking Nirvana from ratings, I am shamed to see a Elysabeth Faslund go hammer and tongs on this issue..She is so conceited she thinks everyone who reads her poem must give her 10, she has placed her rating box in the corner square any body can shit and piss in it..I have never seen a more dumber broad than her, Aldo if he does not like what she writes can give her 3, I have never rated her poems, she lost her touch completely.
My ratings have neen mauled too, but does it matter, I sent a message to Emily T Poem hunter support to disable my rating box but they never got back to me, but yet without ratings I might be licking Mr Silversteins ass, but does that make me a better poet than Mr Ted Sheridan, Marci Made, Trade Martin, yes it does not in the sense of poetry, but by a system that is as fucked as modern verse, , Enter the Chom Choms...
I am a bad poet but fuck I am a Poetry Blog..a poet photographer blogger
I am not conceited but my homesite where I poet nothing new..will tell you my story a site started in Dec 2005

8240 files in 57 albums and 1 categories with 0 comments viewed 677247 times as on Nov 5 2007

http: //www.photographerno1.com

If someone took a line from my poem I would feel proud, to an extent that he or she is paying homage to my thought..Yes this a poetry site that needs Firoze Shakir, LOPOHARA, Chom Chom, Victor, Vikram, Andrew Mark Wilkinson, Awesome, Ronald Stroman, this site needs controversies, nudity of crappish thought, and this was a gist of a message once sent to me by eminent poet Frank James Christopher Ryan Jr..
Poem hunter is Adconion and ads, this is what sells..seriousness in poetry is a flying fuck away..Poem hunter staff are still counting the dollars and laughing all the way to the bank..
Here at poem hunter I have enough poems to tell what poem hunter is not..
Poem hunter is fucked poetry yahoo kind chat room..
I kept Ian Bowens message to me alive, never deleted it...yes I am a popular poet by default at both ends..I reiterate I am not Victor or Vikram..
I dont ned to manipulate I am a crest of a wave that is carrying me to a zone that I dont even aspire for..
Elysabeth says one word here, my single word becomes a chant all over the cyberspace
The Hoggs and other poets with their sublime poetry cannot choke the voice of a poetry blog...and perhaps Mr Hogg is not a racist, he has a right to believe in what he is..if he supported Mr Ian Bowen and having read the message to me by Bowen, than according to me he is no better than Ian Bowen.I bring this matter to rest.
Yes come kiss my colored ass Mr Danny Reynold too..
Play Misty on my Bum..fuck all Closet Racists..
Firoze Shakir

message posted at the forum

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube