Wednesday, December 5, 2007

OM SHANTI OM


OM SHANTI OM
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Aldo Krass
The Boy from Brazil
He is human like you and me
Pain sorrow sadness he does feel
Tears that fall from his eyes
Onto a poem like an onion peel
A gifted reservoir
Of human emotions
Love for poetry and poets
He reveals
Lady your poems
He does not need to steal
A similar line is no big deal
You are more generous
Don’t try to badger him
Or make mince meal
You with your magical touch
Touch him in such a way
That whatever his pain
With your touch he should heal
Good will a great Christmas gesture
Kiss and make up
Om Shanti Om
Om Padme Hun
This message
With my parched lips
On the moistness of your soul
I seal
I do respect you as a poet
As a much better poet than me
A situation dimensional
Beyond ratings very surreal
Yes Lizzie you are everyone’s
Poetic Ideal
A vision held by the moving spokes
Of the Prayer Wheel

dedicated to my brother Ray Lucero

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube