Thursday, December 13, 2007

BANNED FROM POEM HUNTER


BANNED FROM POEM HUNTER
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Emily T wrote:
Hello;

You are banned from poemhunter.com

Emily


I abide by your decision, but what hurts those that I exposed who have been harassing me with vile remarks, those who want to sleep with my wife and my daughter like mark andrew wilkinson carry on with their racial attacks, and one must not attack them I think you should be fair in you justice..
Any body can attack you , and as a colored poet you take it in your stride
I have never provoked or attacked any poet till somebody went after me like Mr. Allen James Saywell .And though at that I bought this to your notice you did nothing about it..
Thank You
It was great till it lasted
And also I realized nobody likes a brown skin reaching the skies.
Firoze Shakir.

In the end its a White Mans World
unfearful of storms and squall
you cant fight them
racism in poetry '
is worse than a street brawl
but on the souls of racists
and the all white poem hunter forum
a message I did scrawl
free for all
reaching the skies
being brown or black
they dont like it at all
the day they shot down
dead the Indian headless Jackal
much they did to beat maim and maul
truth and truthfulness one cannot stall
a system of black and white hate and prejudice
from the soul of poetry one needs to overhaul
humpty dumpty had a great fall
sitting on a poem hunter forum wall
drops of hate unstoppable waterfall
long live the Indian hating
faslunds ,the hoggs , the danny reynolds
the stromans, andrew mark wilkinson tobias dolittle
jukes madigan allen james saywell, ivan donne carsewell , ian bowen
after all
long live good poets human loving
all white
ted sheridan , trade martin, howlin, david hazell, sherrie kolb gonsalez
ray lucero...in my poems I shall recall


Most Visited Poets (Nov 12 - Dec 12)
Poet Popularity
(Different IPs)
1. EMO GIRL 3005
2. ADRIENNE RICH 2469
3. LOVE POETRY HATE RACISM 682
4. PETER AND S.D. STAVROPOULOS 618
5. YOONOOS PEERBOCUS 453
6. DAVID BARLOW 446
7. DOC WILDE 444
8. ALL I AM IS JUST ME 442
9. MARCI M... 434
10. DOOM AND GLOOM 422
11. M3 MYSELF AND I UNTIL I DIE 417
12. T MCH 415
13. TRADE MARTIN 392
14. SHE IS MADE OF CIGARETTES AND MAGIC 372
15. YA MUM 356
16. MEMORIES AND HOPE 346
17. ELYSABETH FASLUND 311
18. FIROZE SHAKIR BOLLYWOODS MOST WANTED POET OF INDIA 273
19. ALDO KRAAS 270
20. SYLVIA CHIDI

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube