Thursday, November 15, 2007

To All I am is Just Me


To All I am is Just Me
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy google images

To All I am is Just Me

I think you need to grow up for the sake of poetry, babes you have to unlearn poetry, grow before you are left stunted in a metaphoric world and don’t throw stones at hovels specially when you live in a fu**ked glass house yourself.. only producing mass poetry does not bring you any close to surrogate motherhood...you are such a fraud Venice Angel.. you need a mind check more than a spell check.
take care
I love your obituaries..
you bring dead souls to life..
my regards to your brain dead soul..deadfully Alive


Mass producing machine
Of senseless thoughts
Posing as pandered poetry
Killing her (poetry)
day by day
Poem after poem
A tragic obituary
Of Poetry
Prematurely
Just being a mother
Nirvana of motherhood
Self denial
Hate racist reviews
Death knell
Of the soul of good poetry
All I am is Just Me
her own enemy
Nothing but a Big Cry Baby
May be
Hey Baby
My words of Wisdom
At your doorstep
Quite freely
to salvage
the last vestige
of the remnants
of stark poetry
as she lies motionless
cold frozen in the poem hunter
mortuary with a tag on a toe
that says paying for the poetic sins
of All I am is Just Me
Finally I am free
from Despair Dishonor
Broken Bleeding Wings
from here back to eternity
love poetry hate racism
on this last note
does agree

Love Poetry Hate Racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube