Saturday, November 17, 2007

Said the English Racist Poet - I am Concerned


Said the English Racist Poet - I am Concerned
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

google images

Said the English racist poet
I am concerned
Born White
In a White country
I slaved from morning to dusk
But it was the conniving
Brown man
poetic laurels earned
Me my poetry sweet and soothing
By poem hunter readers spurned
This made me more bitter so
I sent a message to this moronic
Indian poet.. a vital mistake
A lesson where my nemesis catches up
With me bitterly I have learnt
I realized a bit late
I may have been born white
And he brown
We come from the same passage
a cunt is a cunt is a cunt
An English Racist poet
On a leather hunt
To be oblique
Asking him to write in his own language
By Jove I really was blunt
I tried to light a fire under his sepia toned
Ass but find my own white ass
Like a tandoori chicken burnt

dedicated to his two handmaidens one english the other american

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube