Saturday, November 17, 2007

Buzz Love in the Air


Buzz Love in the Air
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

From
zanababe4u

to romeo
firoze shakir...message at buzznet
Date 11/08/2007 7: 16 AM
Subject Hello,
Hello,
(zana_dagba@yahoo.com)
My name is Zana Dagba.a young beautiful never married girl I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box (zana_dagba@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.
Miss.Zana

Buzz Love in the Air
Miss Zana with Photographer no1
Would very much like to share
a long lasting relationship of fu*k fuc*k forswear
genitals living in Eden like freedom
without underwear...
a single co*k no spare
my balls gone to the mechanics for repair
distempered kitten in a basket she wolves
why should she care

FOOLS ENTER WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO PAIR

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube