Friday, November 16, 2007

Poemhunter Teleserial "Witches of Armageddon "


Poemhunter Teleserial "Witches of Armageddon "
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.waverlyoperahouse.org/Images/S-3witches.jpg

Elysabeth Faslund (11/13/2007 1:11:00 PM)
If you notice, he cannot! write anything without these words: vaginal, menstrual, c-ck, d-ck, seminal fluid, and others...he's got a serious hangup and promotes it here...how about a censorship of just HIM! xxxElysabeth

Venice Angel (11/13/2007 1:02:00 PM)
I agree with you 100%, he is a fake poet & everyone knows by now


Come kiss my ass
Venice and Elysabeth a nice poetic time pass
What I write is none of your business
You who dark skinned poets love to harass
At least I don’t write it on your white ass
You both are the most pathetic creatures
Alas
Censorship serious hang up
Coming from you
Living in houses made of glass
Yes as a snake slithering sly
You do in evil intentions surpass

Yes I love human body fluids
Yes I love human body parts
So don’t look shocked or aghast
you both frozen maiden
cold blooded what would you know
of love making with your two penny
wooden hearts
go join a nunnery
leave it for the worms
a part that has lost its ballast
with a Poet Icon Jefferson Carter
I stand fast
You your wolf pack leader
Tara Mc Towel frustrated
Poet failure some enthusiast
All of you as
Witches of Armageddon
I recast on poem hunter
As a Mini serial of Racist hate
Telecast ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube