Friday, November 23, 2007

ON YOUR MARK GET SETS GOOOOOOOOO


ON YOUR MARK GET SETS GOOOOOOOOO
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Forgive me I have been slow
Arthritis pneumonia cough and phlegm
Bodily I have been laid low
Poetically to reach 1000
22 more to go
I had much to plough
To and fro
On your hearts
I shall continue to grow
Trampling the Indian
Underdog
A knock a hit and a blow
His poetic presence
I shall disembowel
And finally overthrow
Quid pro quo
Blog Goddess
And her menstrual flow
Bioscopewala poet
The carrion crow
Whose ghost
Wont kowtow
Since a long time ago
Although
I wonder why his
Fragmented genius
On me God did not bestow
Me a Poem hunter Pro
Larry Mo and Curly Joe
Defending this little prick
I just cant take it anymore

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube