Friday, November 23, 2007

A BLOG SPEAKS OUT


A BLOG SPEAKS OUT
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Righteousness is a tightrope
On which we tread
Our self respect our
Freedom of expression
Walking ahead
You don’t have to read me
Or agree or disagree
With what I said
You don’t need to provoke me
You don’t have to teach me
how to live or write poetry
more than you I am read
as a picture as a blog
way ahead
deleted on her heart
but alive kicking
and not so dead
flustered faces
shit on their faces
that turn red
my thoughts
my words
encompassing
her soul and head
with sweetness
they killed me
bitterly bled
rivers of silence
flowing
as my remorse
through my forehead
Ya Hussain Ya Hussain
into the ocean of humanity
as it sped making me an enemy
is a foolhardy conquest
even after my death
I will live on Google search
While you relearn
How to repent
You and your racist
Brethren
Ladies and gent
The law of nemesis
Is a is sword cutting both ways
For Racial breach with
Fraudulent intent

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube