Thursday, November 29, 2007

I HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT THIS SITE


I HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT THIS SITE
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

But than on second thoughts
One can just about write
What one wants to write
Even if you are wrong
You are still right
If I quit poem hunter who will
Continue the fight
Who will entertain you
Morning and night
Under which Indian poets
Burnt out ass
Will a few racist white
Light the fire
Or his soul smite
I have decided not to Quit
I am not a coward
A sinner but in my values
Still upright
I shall not
Give up my
My poem hunter
Membership rights
Nameless dickheads
Shitless cheese bits
Write poems about me
Morning and night
At the forum
Mr Jim Hogg
Eminent Top 500 Poet
Scottish delight
God Bless His Soul
Remembers me
Alright
To each other in spite
Of our earlier animosity
We are much polite
Than Ms Faslund
One time friend
Another Top 500 Poet
Her poems
Universally all excite
At the forum she does recite
0..0..
well this new comedian
from Santa Barbara
has devastated me
with his harangue
on racism
and black and white
please do come
to India during Moharam
As I split open my my skull
A religious Shia rite
Ted Sheridan
Trade Martin
Howlin Dervesh
Thad Wilk
Ray Lucero
My well wishers
Have given me the strength
Not to take flight saying
Poet Poet shining bright
In the forests of poetic blight
Be poetic be contrite
We proclaim you
Sir Poem Hunted Knight

Thank you Arizona I am staying back over my dead body..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube