Thursday, November 29, 2007

0..0..


0..0..
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
www.jeremyinc.com/images/asshole_award.JPG


Santa Barbara United States
0..0..nameless dickless shitless fart with
skinless faceless traits
yes its me as an Indian poet
who speaks his mind he hates
its not my poems or my poetry
but the color of the skin of my
brain he berates
that I should leave this site
which does not belong to him
he dictates
This member does not allow sending message to him / her..
A coward who has no balls orates
A eunuch poet a transgender
Who is trying to use me as bait
A single poem to his credit
Tight lipped ass hole at rebate

As a poetry blog he has been given the asshole award 1st place..
http: //www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/, and has been duly tagged too..technorati, deliciously.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube