Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Buzznet Mousetrap


Buzznet Mousetrap
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Temptations of a mocking jockstrap
Pictorial poetic madcap
Falling in love on the cybernet
My testicular fortitude
my attention my leisure time
just buzznet sharing and paring
my mismatched pisspot of a heart
she did kidnap
her trembling door
her window sill
poetic thoughts
that now unwrap
some stop gap
distempered kitten
some catnap
once upon a time
a blog goddess
her journalistic world
some recap
deleted destiny
from her account
a part of me did unsnap
hacked smitten soul
online mishap
my bed sheet of her thoughts
that I enwrap
perhaps she says
oh photograherno1
bollywoods most wanted
jolly good chap
has escaped
her house mousetrap
a drop of a tear
from a bleeding tap
barefeet
swollen knee cap
winding sheet
of lost comments
in burlap
farewell Adonis
on her lap
a sunny moment
in a skull cap

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube