Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brain Dead PhotoJournalists Mumbai


Brain Dead PhotoJournalists Mumbai
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

I caught these two boys and made them pose for me , they looked happy , sincerely Idd belongs to kids, its their feast, they get gifts and friendly tips .. money called Iddi from relatives and friends.
So they were engrossed and walking away when I pounced on them and the trustees of the Bandra Station Mosque know me since years.After I finished my shot the two photo journers caught them making them hug each other for the newspaper fucked Idd Special picture.We have been seeing it , our grandfathers saw it too.. Give me a break re learn photography, join a crash course with Girish Mistry, bring some vivre de joie to your pictures instead of the typically hackneyed manipulated shots..
So the photo journalist when I told him this told me Fuck Off .
I could have made a scene but I let it go, and it was on my religious territory.. a day of peace and harmony.
But then I am lucky I dont have to go under a photo editors desk , I dont have constrains and before I shoot a picture it is already imprinted as a image on the viewfinder of my soul..
Wake up Journos.. I almost thew up my Kheer Shorma..
You can throw up yours tomorrow morning..when you see the front page or the inside page..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube