Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Bleeding Wounds of a Photoblogger


The Bleeding Wounds of a Photoblogger
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

A wheel within a wheel within a wheel
Pictures on mans consciousness reveal
Wordy worthlessness as spiel
Myopic misplaced mindlessness
Some see stab unpeel
Pictures hacked into the soul of my blog
Big deal as they viciously unreel
You need to be a blogger..to understand
The labyrinthine remorse that I feel
Wounds on the inner parchment of my Faith
Will take ages before they heal
I don’t sell pictures or my words
come take what you want don’t steal
dharma karma unrevolving medicine wheel
they decapitate the soul of a blog
while the body post motionlessly kneels.
Me and my shia ideals…
in a kangaroo court of appeals
horse driven mule headed automobiles
photoblogging my angst
is not a way I earn my family’s meals
yes I love humanity
in all color caste or creed
ritualism cultural creativity
as fiery bloody piercing naked
ascetic photo journalism
is why with this medium
I am head over heels.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube