Sunday, September 30, 2007

What belongs to the Lord cannot be Deleted

This is my last picture of the Visarjan.
This Ganpati was lying on the beach it had come back on shore, the hand damaged badly that I have cropped , only showing you his inner beauty, photography on the beach at Girgaum Chowpatty is banned because people love to show pictures of the aftermath of the Immersions, the let overs , the environmental damage, which is very important to all us huma beings , but gradually the devotees and the government will come up with solution, more ecological friendly materials in the making of the Ganeshas , I am sure we all love Ganesha and we all love Mumbai too..
With this I end my Ganesha series.. wishing you all well and to live to shoot this Feast next year too..
And Happy Ramzan too..
Today is my 17 fast of Ramzan.
You see these pictures that were formatted by a Mumbai Police Inspector but they survived to tell the tale of Lord Ganesha..The pictures were retrieved as they belong to the Lord ..only he can take what he gives..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube