Saturday, September 15, 2007

Photographic Society of India Annual Day 2007 /Fuck Nikon D 70

I am a Life member of the prestigious camer club, the 70 year old Grande Dame Photographic Socity of India.Mumbai at Fort Mumbai.
Mr Pawaskar and Vilas Gholse had invited me on 29 August 2007 to their 70th Annual day of PSI Mumbai as it is called in short.
These are pictures I shot on negs on my Nikon F100.There were pictures of my Bangalore trip, I had all these processed at Fotofast , and they came in last evening.I do not posseess a digital SLR, so I lose out on immediate topicality.
But having a Nikon D70 is like having a favorite whore that is being fucked by your neigbors son..I have no more abuses left in my arsenal for Nikon.
The Nikon guys are desensitized, their agenda in India is to make big bucks and con the naieve new photographer on the block, their service technicians are also on a singletrack making money on repairing defective Nikon proucts.
Please buy a Canon and at least get better pictures,I never possessed one , but all camera companies are same in the end.They fuck you either way.
Well back to the Annual Day in the picture is Atul Choubey from Jabalpur, a dilgent digital maser artist and a winner photographer, he won the Annual Landscape trophy, and the picture of the Year award..

The official website of PSI Mumbai developed by cyberwhiz Prashant Singh..
www.photographicsocietyofindia.org/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube