Sunday, September 2, 2007

Monkey Me Photography

Monkey makes a monkey out of me
here all who hate me will agree
ancestral animosity per se
including my detractor this rhesus no1 monkey
as I was hanging on to Word Press branches
on a tree
growing blogs on a Tree of Knowledge
fruits I share all free
multicolored ass martyred for the wrong reasons
cybernetic hate on a shadow boxing spree
penetrative eyes of a photographer this one
emulsifying wordless visual poetry
giving a picture a new life
the magic called
unlearning photography..
f stops zone system
descisive moment
archival shit crap
rusty lock sucked by a rusty key
to be a good photographer
you need to breathe
poetic symmetry
the core ..of this beauty
not getting lost in a depth of field
going round and round the mulberry bush
of a undigitalised pictorial periphery
a corrupted nikon body soulless sorrow called
a disaster D70..
wheel chair bound
undettered creativity
a master craftsman Girish Mistry
bw jatkar malushte
dronacharya kg maheshwari
at their feet I found
my photographic destiny
within the hallowed temple
Photographic Society of India
a gift from Mr GC Patel
to posterity

I am every month visited by this monkey his handler is a poor woman from Kalwa, this is one horny monkey as the moment he enters my shop he goes straight for my pet toy dogs ass.. I had posted these pictures but deleted them, as the moral culture vulture police …days of pictorial humor are gone…lovemaking on the rocks is a thing of the past…no holding hands, no looking into the eyes of your beloved..kissing is total taboo.. but you can see male genitalis from moving trains as they shit on the tracks, you can see Indian posteriors at Carter Road , as they shit …on the rocks…
I am shooting some of these guys at work, a new gallery..Shit hits the Face on the Rocks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube