Sunday, September 2, 2007

'NEVER JUDGE OTHERS, THAT IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.

photo courtesy
www.lovemusichateracism.com/images/lmhr_black+white.png

Poem: 8105593 - Skin Head Racist Poet Escapes from Lunatic Asylum

Member: Marci Made


Comment: I don't know who you are and therefore I will NOT judge you, but, I read this and all I could hear was what I was taught so long ago, 'Never judge others, that is in the hands of God.' Some things a Mom teaches one never forgets...Just imho...mm

'NEVER JUDGE OTHERS, THAT IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD.'

double standards in a white world shocks me no more
he comes and i must take blow after blow my
multi color posterior gets sore ..allen james saywell
racist pig with more hate at my door
the cruel White god the biggest segregator
never ever liked the black or brown man
so he created the pristine pure white
to settle an old score
apartheid he swore and the brunt of this white god
his racist followers we bore
as blow by blow we fell to the floor
one day we will leave our legacy
born in chains of hate live in chains
die in chains …of a god who enjoys our
predicaments till we will be no more
east and west black and white
two sides of a shore a river of hate
flowing mowing our soul at its core

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube