Friday, August 10, 2007

To Your Mother


To Your Mother
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
My mother! when I learnt that thou wast dead,

Say, wast thou conscious of the tears I shed?

However'd thy spirit o'er thy sorrowing son,

Watch even then, lifes journey just begun?

Perhaps thou gav'st me thou unseen a kiss;

Perhaps a tear ,if souls can weep in bliss-

Ah, that maternal smile !it answers -Yes.

cowper



Who ran to help me when I fell,

And would some pretty story tell'

Or kiss the place to make it well?

My Mother.

ann taylor.



There is heaven beneath thy mothers feet...muslim saying...


without you I would heve never known

stunted dwarf never grown

within my delusions overblown


the best of me you did hone


like a charger to a mobile phone..


you squeezed tears out of a piece of stone

emotions unwrapped in flesh and bone

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube