Friday, August 10, 2007

Finger Fucked Mum


Finger Fucked Mum
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
I finger fucked her



She got pregnant online



She called me a bastard



She called me a swine.



I pleaded and cajoled



It could not be mine.



I made her an excuse



Fractured finger



I was off- lying.






But now the baby is about to come.



And diapers to wash on my designer bum



And swollen head to twiddle my thumb.



I should have finger fucked myself



Fuck I was dumb.



I made a mountain of bread



Into a molehill of a crumb..



He will call me Buzznet dad



And he will call her Finger Fucked Mum.





This poem is not a revenge..

This poem is not to hurt anyone

This poem is about the fatalistic nature of love on the net.

This poem is my anger with my beloved.

This poem is to a demanding beloved,,ferocious, wild..

This is also to other women who are not my beloved.

This is about the Agony and the Ecstasy..the Pain that love

causes on the net...when you are caught in it..and cant get out.




picture courtesy british llibrary

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube