Friday, August 10, 2007

Come What May ...


Come What May ...
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
I have decided from today

To womens buzz

I wont go

Come what may.

To dig my grave with

My own hands

And have my say.

And to stay away from women

And the games they play.

Every second , every hour ,every day.

And cock tease...and slay.

And fuck why cant women

Be decent.nice human and kind

Like men I say.

And a womens will

Hemlocked my way.

To a womans buzz

I wont go

Come what may.

Ps after thought,

A pedigreed photographer turned into stray

A horse wanting to be a donkey

Learning to bray.

Why cant women be like men I say.



This poem is dedicated to Steve with a solemn promise

to be Photographer no 1 and not Firoze Shakir I pray.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube