Friday, August 3, 2007

Eye Ball Piercing


Eye Ball Piercing
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
Kiliweb says:
What a characters!! Can spend the whole day looking at your pictures, but unlike you, am not a poet and have to make a living!


Thank you Killiweb, I sit at my shop when there is no Activity I post these pictures, photo blogging is a passsion, to keep my mind occupied even when I am hit under the belt with forces from above..the poetry just happened .
If wife could ever have her wishes fulfilled there would be no internet ..
I have a connection at home so when I return from work I hit the Keys.These are all old pictures I have shot nothing new.
My Nikon D70 is at the repairers sinc last two months or more.Shooting negs on my F100 drives me bonkers.
I envy you Africa.. the feel of earth God and Godliness.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube