Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eunuched Euthanasia

The world beyond my working desk, Tai Chi Italy my English Critic is angry with me for not giving up on C words, for those who don’t know what a C word is, it is possession of Mans god made missile called Cock,this is an old poem, but Tai changed my poetic destination no more Cocks for me .

Cock a Doodle do

Yes only a Cock can do

A Knob and a Screw

To make your

pregnant dreams come true

a little bit of an adhesive glue

life is hell , life sucks

much more than you can chew

in poems at poem hunter

C word is a blasphemy

too bad mouthed to review

a stigma and a taboo

a cuckoo that flew

over a poems nest

much ado

clipped wings

later

no rescue

I shall write

cockless poems

eunuched euthanasia

much overdue

bad mouthed

indeed

thank you.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube