Saturday, August 18, 2007

By George Poem Hunter Poets Graveyard

By George

I am not a political poem writer

Nor a religious fanatic

Fundamentalist

Or a finger fucked

Twisted Ass holed fighter



I am a pictorial poetic writer

handful of wordy images

the noose getting tighter

and tighter like

Tobacco is not injurious to health

Says the Cigarette go fuck the lighter









I write Truth dimmed out by news

To make it poetically more brighter



My specialty is seekh kebabed cocks

Barbecued in home made jocks

culinary cunts under pretencious locks

phallic ships in vaginal dry docks

sexual sensationalism

kama sutra shocks

Eunuched euphoria

flaccid rocks

Rectal road blocks

from a padlocked

Pedestrian poet

Some more shocks.

Bare feet agony.

slippery socks

9/11 7/11

bombs

terrorism

suicide bombers

air punishment

blindfolded

human conscience

in a Pandora’s box.

may all terrorists

free lancing

governmental

Mercenaries

die by the Pox


Death the common denominator
My provider I hold in great regard
In poem hunter poets graveyard
Next to me lies a Defrosted American Bard
Another Coat of Arms fucked diehard
While a little ahead 2 Australian poets
Even in their Death their white Ass guard..
Blow Hot Blow Cold Blow Hard ..
Wordless sleep for the Retard..
Snoring poem in a Trump Card

George was a poet who was upset at my poem ‘a moment of clarification’ this was my reply the last lines are for a few other critics not of my poetry but my multi colored attitude and my person .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube