Thursday, August 2, 2007

Destinys Child Bewildered Beguiled

My Alaskan Honeymoon is over..

I am back in the arms of Mumbai

Unfrosty mosquitoe bites..no bitterness belie.

Summer breezed penile shadows.

In unworn Speedos a sigh ...

Sibling rivalry that cant see eye to eye.

So short lived a romance doomed as it was

If not today tomorrow it would die.

And every day it was a new surprise..

And a family to protect and truthful lies..

A lip a childhood an eye.. her being characterized..

And I hid nothing, willing to lose 28 years of a married life

To emotionally see my shit snow balled

And my pee ...frozen cube -iced.

Photographer no 1 Made in India..

Export Quality Dick Head resized.

Love has eloped with Reality disguised.

And Destiny’s child..

Bewildered beguiled..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube