Thursday, August 2, 2007

Games Women Play ..War and Peace

This poem is on Love in particular and Women in general.. this is not my personal view , I have decided to say and be a different character with my uncharacterless poems.I am offline .. online is a desultory disillusion,

I am alliteratively taking hormonal shots.. so as not to think like a woman..

I only hope I dont end up with boobs hanging without a hammock on the precipice of my testerides.. my word for balls..engenderedly endangered species.

This is also not because my frozen tears have started to melt.

This is not because of senti-Mental machinations..

This is not about being hemlocked between a Muse and a sodomic shitting Sado -masochistic Crow..


This is dedicated to all women, who love me , use me ..abuse me, accuse me, those who also unuse me.. even those wont go the full way refuse me.. finger fucked to defuse me.. those when I am coming rush to powder say excuse me... box and under the belt bruise me... God only knows why the fuck they choose me...

women one gloved an apron crochet
a kitchenette that is risque
they who chop and barbecue our balls each day
saute wetlipped gourmet
garnish it with lime juice corriander leaves
serve it to their pet dog on a silver tray
our hearts ripped out
served to distempered pussy
on her birthday
cybernetic one sided love
in disarray
their arrows
that on our multicolored ass
ricochet
megalomaniac comments
sounds cliche
straight to the maincourse
without foreplay
her idea of a Roman Holiday
wasted verse silent from her end
my love making no headway
as i shatter my head
at colaba causeway

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube