Friday, July 20, 2007

Poem Hunter Poets Graveyard

photo courtesy google images


Out there among misty clouds.
Darkness dripping as lights fade out
Legs arms akimbo stretched out
A moment in timelessness that won’t spell out
A poet’s final resting place you don’t need to comb out
A somber grave yard..Naughts and crosses enshrouds
168,207 poems as corner stones all fleshed out
They came they saw they wrote emotions words spelled out
Evenly unevenly all spread out
16,474 poets.. a few pompous poet louts a few on their way out
From purgatory to hell dantesque doom dealt out
This is truth poem hunter graveyard I don’t wish to bad mouth
126,006 Songs.like weeds that spout some you need to stamp out
10,148 Artists silenced to shouts beyond doubt some faces worn out
Words Blackened out …some you wordlessly would love to snuff out
64,870 Quotations that won’t phase out like flickering candles in a black out
After 1000 poems from a dead poets society once they pour out, kiss my ass
Well plumped out what’s left as impediments of my mindlessness just leave out ..I am a bioscopewala poet…pictures as pathos of my poetry nothing more to write about ..I am gong to be cremated so from poem hunter cemetery I certainly will stay out…breathing in breathing out…timed out.
Forgive me for crying out loud...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube