Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Viking Goddess of my Dreams

photo courtesy
ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/o/aolson/freya2.jpg


The Viking Goddess
Is asleep I pray
Sensuously silken spread
Over her voluptuous body going astray
Voluminous voraciously vivacious
Alas her feet made of clay
Heaving humanly breathing bosom
Her blonde tresses trespassing her way
“Verdad! Bastante! Esta hombre intelligence Verde!
Donde es senorita hablas?”

Her anger her outburst
That comes in my way
For crimes that online
Obeying her tantrums I pay
Thinking of her my thoughts
On display ..
Through this early morning
Poetic bouquet
Her father remembered
On fathers day
Lady Lambeth
Will just toss it away
Falling in love
Reaction replay
a blonde goddess
may not sound cliché

FREYA
The Sky Mother.
The Goddess of sexual and motherly Love.
The Goddess of Understanding.
Mardoll (Sea Goddess).
The Goddess of Seidr (female shamanism) and magic.
The Goddess of Contraception.
The Hostess with the Mostest.
The liberated woman
Symbol -
•The Necklace of Sensuality.
•A chariot pulled by cats.
•A feather coat

www.viking-z.org/vikg.htm

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube