Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Good Samaritans

These are the heroes in my eyes of Hussain Tekri Jaorah , they are the Irani restrauteurs , hoteliers who come here to feed the poor the needy pilgrims for Chehlum, a common kitchen for all communities not just Shias.
One of them told me that many years before Hussain Tekri had become famous a few had come here from Hyderabad, they saw the living conditions, they decided that the next year they would pool in recources and feed the people .They did year after year every year .
I never met anyone of them and strange it may seem I am posting this picture for the first time , so if one of them sees it please convey my best wishes.May your tribe increase , the most important aspect of any religiosity is to help heal and feed the underprivilged.The Iranians are incidentally Shias.
To feed do good so that the left hand does not what the right hand is doing..this picture was the day were leaving , kindly they gave me a lift till Jaorah town.

I am not here on the net to start my own Madarssa classes or open a prayer hall, I am a human being , born a Shia..but a Muslim all the same even if you call me a heretic or a burkha shooting photographer it hurts me not..
If there was a hint of Karbala in Hinduism , I would gladly become a Hindu..
For some I am, saffronised by one of the colors of my flag .
I fail to understand one thing not just as a Shia but as Muslim, these guys call us heretics, they call us kaffirs, but yet they dont have the balls to tell the radicals at Lal Masjid that what they are doing under the guise of seminarian thought is certainly not Islam that the Holy Prophet preached.
But these guys like their erstwhile forefathers on the sands of Karbala kept mum, than blotted the chapters by paying money to historians to change the course of events.. that shame them nonetheless.
Makes me throw up,,
This is where the buck ends.
You don’t like Shiasm fine, you say Shiasm sucks so be it, but at least guide your Ummah not to turn doctors into killer machines. Now entry to foreign countries to those good Muslims too will become difficult just by a few disgruntled elements...
Oh yeah I forgot the Doctors were good Muslims...how good they were will be known after the complete investigations..
A Man who destroys has no right to live.
A man who thinks evil about his country has committed an unpardonnable offence.
Yes Afzal should hang.
We Muslims they say are targetted , yes we are bcause of the unending crimes of a very few.I have always said the Terrorist is much smarter than the cops, he has better infrastructure , better network than the Intelligence that fails each time a bomb blast occurs..today it is not a guy in a skull cap goatee , the new terrorist like the Glasgow affair is the Metrosexual Terrorist .
Read my poem that I wrote first at Sulekhs Blogs and they laughed the few Brahamanic Matunga types , calling guys like me confused Muslims...
Yes perhaps but we live as better Hindus than you can ever live as Muslims.
I think I shall rest .. no not Rest In Peace .
Allah Ho Akbar .

The Metrosexual Terrorist


Earlier

The Terrorist

was masked

Face hidden

A faceless thought

Forbidden

But he

needs no mask

The metro sexual terrorist

Is today unhidden

A young woman

A child

A man on a wheel chair

And even a man on

A stretcher

Sick bedridden

No chequred scarves

The new face of terrorism

with a new

meticulous thought

Overridden



my poem dedicated to the fighting and ever living spirit of a mumbaikar.

http: //www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/691169562/

firoze shakir

www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-metrosexual-terrorist/

PS The lady in the picture is a possessed woman she thought when I asked her to be part of the group , that I was a Devil in disguise.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube