Friday, June 8, 2007

Behind Every Fool Lies a Wise Woman

my wise wife and foolish me


Being foolish, is a sign of brilliance too, foolish means , human , very human to ones on fault and those of others around you.I forfeit the right to be smart, smartness is a heavy weight to carry.Carrying the crucifix of ones own flaws is a heavy weight too, but you marry , your smart wife carries your burden, at times she carries your dead weight too.
Man the foolish man is gods gift to a wise woman, the foolish man is like a pet chihuaha to a wise woman, always loves slipping into the warmthness of her laps.
I as a foolish man would have remained catatonically dumb, the wise woman redeemed me from being extinguished , she controls me , she is my strength....sometimes being a liabilty of being foolish is long term returns , long term dividents..
The siblings of this inequivocal relationship is encrusted born genius, good looking, smart, neither too foolish nor too wise..just as the doctor prescribed...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube