Wednesday, September 23, 2015

God Made Me Human You Made Me A Beggar She Said




accusing me my kind the hijab covering her head
within the fiery orbs her eternal pain I read ..cursing
her girls fate born a Muslim she took Allahs name to
earn her bread watching rich fat Muslims buying goats
why did they not slaughter her so like the goat she too
would be dead ,, since immemorial times she has been
sacrificed even after she weds a triple talaq hanging over
married head ..and the mullah wants her too suffer more
instead .. the only women happy in heaven are the 72 nubile
angels waiting for misplaced martyrs  blown up dead .
such were my thoughts heretic for some as they buzzed aloud
in my crazy head ..a picture a story ,,of a child without home
nor the comforts of a bed .. i gave her some money furtively
from the cosmic vision of my camera she hurriedly fled

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube