Sunday, October 21, 2018

Yes I am a Good Muslim




posted at you tube community tab

I am perhaps the only Muslim photographer promoting Hindu Muslim amity .
Promoting Hinduism as a Message of Universal peace ..

This inherent quality of living in mutual coexistence tolerance comes from being born in India ..

My maternal grandmother late Nazmi Begum widow of Late Daroga Nabban sab 
 descendant of poet Mir Anis refused to take the train to Pakistan preferring to live in
penury  with her 3 children ..one of them my mother at Pata Nala Old Lucknow.

So I am not just a Muslim I am an educated Muslim a self made man..respecting all
 faith religion spirituality .
Why should I abuse you if you follow another religion ..and the Muslim who abuses me regularly on this platform shows his ignorance his poor neglected parentage ..his background and his radical indoctrination and the filth of his mind and ancestry..

I dont hide my background behind a meshed skullcap..

I wear a turban of Indianness with pride ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube