Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Malang from Bollywood




Today I was in a state of sartorial confusion

This black robe is two in one if I wear it with a white pajama it becomes a Malang attire but I can change the spiritual contours of this dress if I wear along with it my Skull beads the Aghori Guru at Khamakhya gave me the skull beads hoping one day I will take Deeksha from him at Tarapeeth Kolkatta.
He was serious when he said I had both the Sufi and the Aghori  in me I remember while doing his Havan he called me aside whispered in my ears I was dead I was alive.. I did not ask for an explanation  a lot of me is dying everyday and lot of me is rising from the fire in my kundalini.

The Aghori Guru and I got along very well he had known me since my first trip and 2017 was my second trip.

I had told him my desire to document  the Aghoris  and he allowed me to shoot his rituals exorcism and his power over Evil forces and occult.

Where he did not want me to shoot a certain ritual he would tell me to stop recording he trusted me he could read my thoughts the Hijra shamans took their strength from him.

This is a long topic I will abruptly end it here I thought of wearing my Aghori  look for my meeting  with Raj Kumar Santoshi ji but changed my mind it would not be appropriate I thought in terms of sartorial presentation.

The problem is there arent any  Aghoris in Mumbai and the crematorium in Mumbai are far too tame and without the spectral illusions one finds at Khamakhya  or Bhoothnath Guwahati.
Both are scary and can haunt you even after you come out of your stupor.

Picture was taken by a Sufi guy who drives rickshah stays at the slums near my house he is a Murid of the Baba of Nagpur.

A Sufi Shrine that I have not visited.

So as I said earlier there are stories happening all around me and I shoot them without hesitation..

Tomorrow  is another hectic day back to town I will leave early pay a visit to both the Flea markets where I have my Murids and fans I refuse to call them followers..

I have to search for some rare accessories  ..

Life is a gamble and you can play it without a loaded dice or cards.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube