Sunday, September 24, 2017

Documenting Bakra Eid Eid Al Adha Bandra Station 2017



my cosmic fate i could not cheat ..a file god created in haste i hope he deletes ..gives me my release ..in this world too much hate less love and peace








































I shoot bakra eid barefeet
because while I am shooting
on the Skywalk below are Namazis
that would be hurt with slippers on my feet
so out of respect I shoot barefeet I repeat
I shoot the Bandra poster kids forced eid
hugging pictures by our press guys kids
chubby and sweet ..after the namaz i shoot
beggars savoring alms on Bakra Eid
this year I did not shoot goat slaughter
on the streets we stopped goat sacrifice
several years now giving the money
to educate slum kids ..with our rich
neigbors cutting 5 bakras we dont compete
A Sacrifice is merely symbolism of a fathers heartbeat

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube