Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Amchi Mumbai..




The Beauty of India lies in the Beholders eye
The only beautiful place on Earth is Amchi Mumbai....
it gives without holding back everything under the sky ..
for me as a poet it is the only place where I would want to die ..
i told my sweet wife to give my body to Medicine so somebody could have my heart my kidney even my camera eye.
words that as soon as they slipped out of my mouth made my sweet wife cry ..

how can you be cruel she let out a sigh before you I want to die .both of us once born in Lucknow..now an integral part of our children's dreams and Mumbai .

.to touch others less fortunate than us we try..battered wings we heal so they too can fly soar with hope in this glorious city of Mumbai ..

Be Human Bhai
Hindu Muslim Buddhist Sikh Isai .

picture shot by 6 year old Nerjis
a product of Mumbai...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube