Skip to main content

Lalbagh Chya Raja Vijay Aso

I got up at 5.30 am showered got ready to leave for Lalbagh at about 6.30 but it was in the bus I realized I had not taken my umbrella .
I was to meet my friend eminent agriculturist Ravi Shankar at 7 am he arrived but it was hard to get in and this is what hits me in the guts I have been shooting Lalbagh Chya Raja for several years the organizers at the top level know it too but yet I have to beg and plead for entry luckily I met a volunteer Ashish an old friend who helped us to enter the Pandal and both Ravi and I were wet .
We shot the Arti I shot Mr Sudhir Salvi the head honcho after the Arti and we moved out towards the main gate and somehow managed to shoot Lalbagh Chya Raja exiting from the gate .
Than we went to Hemant Sawants Ganesh color lab shot him his wife and his two ace photographer daughters Saloni and Sayali
We moved out shooting Tejukaya And Lalbagh Chya Raja on the roads ..and than took a train to VT bought two umbrella s took a cab to Girguam Chowpatty had lunch at Paramount Irani joint opposite the beach.
We reached the beach at about 5 pm and we're told that photography on the beach was banned by a court order .
So we shot from the road ..Ravi left I hung around till 7 pm than walked to Paramount again had a keema Pao the most delicious Irani fare.
I think my Canon 60 D got conked in the rains so I shot on my Canon 7D took a train from Charni Road to Bandra .
And as I reached home I shot Advocate Ashish Shelar and my friend Rohit Madhukar Gaikwad...
I also met another good friend CR Shelare at Girguam Chowpatty.
I am now downloading the picture s but I shot a few on my mobile phone ..
Today first time on a Visarjan day the volunteers allowed me take darshan of the Raja on the stage .
Verily no doubt about it the Raja is blue blood king.
Once I used to walk with him from Lalbagh to Kumbharwada but I have aged and my old legs can't do the long journey with the Raja anymore .
I have shot the Lalbagh Chya Raja for over 16 years now .
I shoot him bareeet so my legs are in real bad shape and to add to my misery is non stop running nose with a bad cold .
Jai Shree Ashtavinayaka
Lalbaugcha Rajacha Vijay Aso -

Popular posts from this blog

Shah-e-Mardan Sher-e-Yazdan Quwat-e-Parwardigar Lafata Ila Ali La Saif Ila Zulfiqar

Shah-e-Mardan Sher-e-Yazdan Quwat-e-Parwardigar Lafata Ila Ali La Saif Ila Zulfiqar, originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1.


kabhii diivaar hiltii hai, kabhii dar kaaNp jaataa hai
Ali kaa naam sun kar ab bhii Khaibar kaaNp jaataa ha




baGhair hubb-e-Ali mudd’aa nahiiN miltaa
ibaadatoN kaa bhii hargiz silaa nahiiN miltaa
Khudaa ke bandoN suno Ghaur se Khudaa kii qasam
jise Ali nahiiN milte use Khudaa nahiiN miltaa



diid Haider kii ibaadat, hai ye farmaan-e-nabii
hai Ali ruuh-e-nabii, jism-e-nabii, jaan-e-nabii
gul-e-tathiir Ali
haq kii shamshiir Ali
piiroN ke piir Ali

dast-e-ilaa kyuuN na ho sher-e-Khudaa Ali
maqsuud har ataa hai shah-e-laa-fataa Ali
jis tarah ek zaat-e-Muhammad hai be-misaal
paidaa hu’aa na hogaa ko’ii duusraa Ali
“Bedam” yahii to paaNch haiN maqsuud-e-qaaynaat
Khairunnisaa, Hasan, Hussain, Mustafaa, Ali

Haq
Ali Ali Ali
Ali Maula Ali

Ek Shahenshah Ne Banake Yeh Haseen Tajmahal Ham Gareebon Ki Mohabbat Ka Udaya Hai Mazak..

Ek Shahenshah Ne Banake Yeh Haseen Tajmahal Ham Gareebon Ki Mohabbat Ka Udaya Hai Mazak.., a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr. The Taj Mahal is a subject of many Urdu poems and film songs, and much to my surprise, they're not all complimentary.

This is the standard line, from a very beautiful song written by Shakeel Badayuni:

"Ek Shahanshaah Ne Banavaa Ke Hasi.N Taajamahal
Saarii Duniyaa Ko Muhabbat Kii Nishaanii Dii Hai"

(In having the beautiful Taj Mahal built, an emperor has given the whole world a token of love"

Here is Sahir Ludhianvi's take:

Ek shahanshah ne bana ke haseen Taj Mahal, hum garibon ki mohabbat ka hai udaya mazak’

"In building the beautiful Taj Mahal, an emperor has made a joke of the love of us poor ones..."

Dargah of Hazrat Syed Ali Mira Datar Unava Gujrat

Dargah of Hazrat Syed Ali Mira Datar Unava Gujrat, a photo by firoze shakir photographerno1 on Flickr.

HAZRAT SYED ALI MIRA DATAR'S GRANDFATHER(DADA SAAB) HAZRAT SYED ILLMUDDIN( R.A). SYED ILLMUDDIN CAME WITH HIS FATHER MOHHAMED DURAIN( R.A) FROM Bukhara, Uzbekistan to a village of Lukhnow (India). After demise of Ilmuddin's father he came to Ahmadabad of Gujrat where he met Kutbe Alam and that time the king of Ahmedabad was Ahmed Shah. Kutbe Alam was very much pleased on meeting Ilmuddin and he introduced him to King Ahmed Shah who letter recruitted him in his Army at post of Commander in Chief (sipesalar). Ilmuddin was a very pious man. He lead all his companion on the rightfull path of ALLAH the only One.
2) HAZRAT SYED ALI MIRA DATAR'S (R.A) FATHER(WALID SAAB) HAZRAT SYED DOST MOHAMMED( R.A). Dost Mohammed was very bold & brave man master of sword. King Ahmad Shah liked him very much as he also was a succcessfull warrior. He lived at KanpurWADI (AHMEDABAD) where a s…